Private Duty Home Care
Our Private Duty services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Skilled Nursing
- 24- Hour Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Lab Draws
- Registered Dietician Consults
- Medical Social Worker Consults
get help with info & pricing
learn more about what our clients are saying
Top 10 reasons to choose LivinRite Home Health Services for your Private Duty Needs
- Flexible hours of service, designed around our client’s needs. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- We can start services within 24 hours of your call and same day service available upon request.
- All employees are licensed, bonded and insured.
- All employees are pre-screened with a Virginia State Police background check, drug tested, motor vehicle record check, reference checks, certification and license verification.
- Phones are answered by our staff, 24 hours a day, not by an answering service.
- We are locally owned & operated, and have been in business since 2003.
- You’re in Control- You are in charge of everything. We will not dictate to you what your schedule is going to be. It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to keep you comfortable in your home.
- We offer a complementary in home assessment to identify what services you would like to receive from us. This process will also allow us to match you with a caregiver, based on your loved ones needs and personality.
- We’re Proactive. You won’t get “lost in the shuffle” with us. We anticipate your needs in advance with a complementary nursing assessment upon starting services, as well as follow up over the duration of your care through us. If you need the advice of a nurse, we have one available all the time (including weekends, nights and holiday’s).
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the area. Any time you have a question or concern, there will always be a case manager to assist you.